Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am looking forward to winter Break

I think that break shall be fun. We will maybe play in the frozen lake with my brother and our friend. What we do in the lake is brake ice so the water comes out. Then we run across then I pretend that I'm going down with the ice as a captain of a ship. Then jump of like I said "I want to live this ship can sink with out me" when we go home we will be cold and have water on us.

5 comments:

  1. What up love the blog can't wait to see the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny,keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog! merry christmas. I can't wait to see you after I come back from christmas break. and I got the same blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taushaun i hope you dont freeze to death i cant wait for the website, well merry christmas


    sincerely nayman

    ReplyDelete
  5. hay T what do you want for chrismas

    ReplyDelete